1 December 2011

N-Dicks & Chris 'Big N' Brown

Be warned..... explicit content. Well instead of being warned I should really say, don't bother reading this and just scroll down to see Chris Brown and Dappy in the buff...... and guess what they are not photoshopped or fake!!

So the newest trend seems to simply be lobbing your cock out, taking a photo and getting your ex to flog it to a newspaper for a tidy sum to a top newspaper. Chris Brown was more than happy to see his member bracing the black and white pages, and of course Perez Hilton quickly uploaded the un-decent photos to his shitty website. Chris Brown talks about the pictures openly on the radio... I guess the good thing about this is that you know his pictures aren't fake... if you need some sorta validation for being seedy (I know I do!).

Dappy however decided that now Tulisa has a cool half a million in the bank and was the newest nations chaviest sweetheart he needed a bit of a media boost. What better way to do that then yup.. you guessed it, GET YOUR NOB OUT! So basically this is a post to show you these wonderful specimens.

I have included the video of Chris Breezy talking about his pics.... this is possibly the most vulgar post I have done thus why I haven't said shit, fuck or mother fucker once... apart from just then.

So enjoy the vid... and of course the pics, again be warned SCROLL DOWN FOR EXPLICIT CONTENT!

I think saying 'Peace y'all' will have no effect with the photos below..... FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!




3 comments:

  1. So is it sad that my eyes literally got big when I saw the picture...lmbo.

    umm. I think I know why Rihanna stuck around for so longgggggg - I would underline longgggg if I could. :) (too soon?)

    oh, well...

    I should make my comment anonymous....neh.

    xoxo, nykki

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls had their sex tapes "leaked" a few years ago and now the boys ahd their pictures "leaked"... I guess it's all a publicity stunt anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...I have to agree with Nykki, I knew there was a reason she stuck around for so long and as for Dappy who would of thought it...haha x

    ReplyDelete