2 November 2011

Preggo or Not Preggo?

Well..... I have just watched the video that apparently shows that Beyonce is faking her pregnancy..... I'm not to sure.... her belly does fold like nothing I have EVER seen from a preggator.... and I've seen a few..... so I'm not really going to judge yet..... because I LOVE BEYONCE... and I just hope she isn't faking it! But she isn't providing evidence she is not, get your belly out Beyonce!! Show the world!!! Plus she is wearing hooker heels all the time still...... NOT GOOD

Anywho here is the video of her weird folding crunching baby stomach and I have also included a clip from the Wendy Williams Show in which Wendy gives all the details including her verdict and a few conspiracy theories!!




Peace y'all ! Let me know your views ... bubba? or no bubba??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment