11 June 2012

Homage to Daphne Groeneveld

Just a quicky (tee hee). Basically my blog layout is soo old and out of date I NEED to change it. But before I do I deffo need to do another 'Homage' post but this time to the beautiful and slightly weird Daphne Groenveld. The beauty shot I was using was from Vogue Paris, a September 2010 Issue, Styling done by Carine Roitfeld and photography by Mert & Marcus. So yes here is the sexy pic below... below I change me blog layout! wahhhhh (but well needs to be done) Thanks Daphne. (The name just reminds me of Scooby Doo).

Peace Out (someone please give me a suggestion of how to end my blogs coz 'Peace Out' & Peave Y'all' are both fucking terrible. Cheers x


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, This is not about RayBan Sunglasses or the US Army. So either you have completely misread or translated this post wrong. Or perhaps you are trying to poorly advertise on my post.

    Either way your comment is nonsense and not on topic.

    ReplyDelete